Friday, August 3, 2007

Max


Moonroot tagged the gingers. But I have had enough of their spicey nonsense and it is my turn to speak. I am Max. Below are rules. Rules are things that people sometimes follow and cats seldom do.

~Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

~People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.

~At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and they should read your blog.



These are my random rambles.


  1. I am not ginger.
  2. In my spare time, of which I have little, I am an artist's model. When She paints She paints me because I am dark and mysterious and look like a Scottish Wild cat.
  3. I play the violin to calm the mice to somnambulance so that they are easy to catch.
  4. I am the cat who walks alone.
  5. I sleep in cupboards curled and quiet. Occasionally I am sociable.
  6. I catch rats, big rats and once gave one to a fit young ginger miss. She loved it and curled up with me and sang me a sweet song of purring delight.
  7. I should have been an only cat.
  8. Every morning I sing to the sun to make a new sun rise to shine on a new day.


I tag a lady with a lovely garden.

2 comments:

Kitikata-san said...

Max, you are a spectacular kitty, even if you are not a ginger.

Moonroot said...

Thank you, Max. I'm honoured that you responded to my meme. No wonder you're an artist's model, you're beautiful.